Our system helps Iowa students meet the Iowa Content Standards and Benchmarks while preparing them for the yearly AYP/API tests.
Because of the No Child Left Behind act of 2001, it is critical that Iowa students excel on the annual
Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP) test and that your schools constantly hit the Academic Performance Index
(API) target. Our system, while correlated to the Iowa Content Standards and Benchmark requirements, helps Indiana students prepare for the AYP/API test with a series of online "games" and
tests. Monthly predictive reports help you take corrective action months before the big test is given.
What is Click and Learn Software?
- Looks like a game, but is really a research-based learning tool
- Immediate feedback tells students instantly if they are on track
- Individually challenging for students at all learning levels
- Time-saving drills, tests, reports help teachers focus on state requirements
- Test Prep system is correlated to your state standards
- The low cost makes it easy to verify that you are using funding effectively
- Streamlined documentation for AYP and ARRA requirements ensures transparency
Meets All Guidelines for the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act
According to ARRA guidelines, ARRA funds should be used to: improve student achievement, close the achievement gap and help students from all backgrounds achieve high standards. Click and Learn Software has designed a state of the art assessment and reporting system to help your students, teachers and administrators maintain transparency and accountability with their federal funding dollars. Click and Learn software has simplified the reporting process by providing real-time data on student progress as well as printable reports that can be used to validate your districtís ARRA expenditures.